Please follow the instructions below to check your output volume.
To check your output volume
1. Go to System Preferences and click Sound
2. Click the Output tab
3. Make sure that the output volume is not too low and that the Mute button is not checked
1. Go to Sound and click the Properties of the speaker you are using for Azar Web
2. Go to the Levels tab and make sure that the volume is not too low
If the problem still persists, please go to the Menu(≡) located at the top left corner of the screen, click on "Settings", and click "Go to Help Center" and submit a request with the answers to the following questions.
1. If this problem occurred with one specific user or with all users.
2. If the volume of the speaker is on mute.
3. If there are no sounds coming from other apps as well.
4. Are you using earphones/headset or Bluetooth earphones/headset?