Please follow the instructions below to check (1) your input volume and (2) the microphoneconnection.
To check your input volume
1. Go to System Preferences and click Sound
2. Click the Input tab
3. Make sure that the input volume is not too low
1. Go to Sound and click the Recording tab
2. Click the Properties of the microphone you are using for Azar Web
3. Go to the Levels tab and make sure that the volume is not too low
To check your microphone connection
(For Mac and Windows)
1. Go to Azar Web and click the video icon located at the top right corner of the screen
2. Make sure that you have allowed camera and microphone access to Azar Web
3. Check the type of Microphone you would like to use
If the problem still persists, please go to the Menu(≡) located at the top left corner of the screen, click on "Settings", and click "Go to Help Center" and submit a request.
1. If the microphone is functional.
2. If this problem occurred with one specific user or with all users.
3. If you are using earphones/headset or Bluetooth earphones/headset.